Kiss & Tell Features {Week 4} & New Link

A new party link has been activated! Click the icon or *here* to join in or browse.

Party Pinning Etiquette: please click on the artist's link before pinning so they get the credit. Thanks!

The most viewed link for Week 4 of Kiss & Tell:
Dresser to Buffet by Crafty Imaginings! Congratulations <3

And here are some more great projects:


Turquoise Room by My Champagne Taste {I also had to pin and feature her Drawers to Shelves on Facebook because I'm in LOVE with them!}
Marvelous Mud Room by Eclectically Vintage. You won't believe all the great details Kelly packed into this space--go take a look!
Baby Nursery by Ms. Smartie Pants. The new arrival is due soon!
Vintage Watches by Show Me Crafting. You could get your local time, Paris Time and Fiji Time, all in a glance!
Toilet Paper Tongs by Bliss Ranch. Go get a good laugh when you visit this post!
Valentine Conversation Hearts by Artsy Fartsy Mama. Terrific!
Conversation Hearts Wreath Tutorial by Keeping It Simple. A great craft to do with the kids.
Embossed Letter by Simply Living. Simply MARVELOUS!
A Spruced Up Space by Shabby Love. Motivation to get organized.
Homemade Laundry Detergent by Making It Feel Like Home. Thrifty and useful!
Foolproof Whole Wheat Bread by Foster Reviews It. Yummm! {She also linked up a great quilted bag!}
Valentine Pot Holders by Country Momma Cooks. You'll want these when you make that bread ;)
Kitchen Transformation by Faith, Trust & Pixie Dust. {As long as you're baking the bread & using the potholders...} Check out this AMAZING re-do!
Fabulously redone Dining Table by Do It MyselfF


Many projects were featured on Facebook and Pinterest!

Artists, you are STARS at I Gotta Create!  Please grab your feature button. 


{larger button code available at bottom of blog}


Now...

Remember: to enable easy commenting by your fans {including me} turn off word verification. If you don't know how, *visit my Blogging 101 tip for that here.* 

10 comments:

Julie, RN said...

Yippee! I am so excited that my buffet refurb was the most viewed link this past week! So very cool!

TRICIA said...

Thanks for my laundry detergent feature! So many great projects...especially love the nursery and the hearts and the conversation heart wreath!

makingitfeellikehome.blogspot.com

Foster said...

Thank you for making me a "star"! I put your button on my blog.

Speaking of buttons, is there anything in your section on blogging that has to do with making buttons?

Tammy said...

Thanks for featuring my watches bracelet! You just made my day!!! :)

Eclectically Vintage said...

Wow - thanks so much for featuring my mudroom!!
Kelly

Lindsay Artsy-Fartsy Mama said...

Thanks so much for featuring my conversation hearts :)

Bliss said...

Hope I didn't raise the bar too high with Toilet Tongs!!! Love it, thanks Christina! Too funny!

~Bliss~

Jeff said...

Dear Christina, All I can say is YOU ROCK! I'm so thrilled to be featured on your wonderful blog again. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Warmly, Michelle

Pieced Pastimes said...

Hi Christina - Thanks for visiting, leaving such a nice comment and hosting the party. The scarf wreath was a fun and oh-so-simple project to work on. Have a Lovely Day!

Unknown said...

Thx Christina for the features..it is an honor to be among these amazing features
xoxo
Rasha