Signature Style for your Blog or Business!

Great crafting and business tool ~ Ideas at I Gotta Create!

You may have seen my
handcrafted cards on the blog,
some of which have been published
in magazines.


You know how card companies
have their own mark on the back?
I wanted my own, too!


So when Vistaprint approached me, I knew
exactly what I wanted.

They provided me with a custom 
1.63" diameter self-inking stamp.

And what does a crafter, blog author, 
and business owner do with
a simple self-inking stamp?

Innovate, of course!



I can go from plain to fancy, refined or playful
just by pairing up my Vistaprint stamp 
with some of my other rubber stamps.



Not only will my cards sport my own signature style, but so will any package, envelope, or
other business item I dream up. 


Just look how I used some of my basic paper punches and stamped my new "signature style" right on them to make great gift tags. 




My self-inking stamp a very flexible and 
very cool craft / business tool!



You can bet I'll be dreaming up all kinds of ways to use my stamp.


You can get great deals on Vistaprint Products here.





This was a paid post, but all the innovative ideas, uses and opinions about my new self-inking stamp are 100% my own!


Stay tuned for more:


and this Mother's Day Blessing:







Come Link Up!

{I host a linky party every Wednesday and you can find more info *HERE.*  
Plus, I party at these fine places, whose party links open on:  Sunday: Sew Darned Crafty, Monday FundayIt's Party Time, I Should Be Mopping the Floor,  Craft-O-Maniac, Alderberry Hill, Sew Can Do, Keeping it Simple, Under The Table  Dreaming, Making The World Cuter;  Monday: Skip to My Lou, What's in the Gunny Sack, Cowgirl Up!, Rustic Pig, Knock Our Socks Off, Adventures of a DiY Mom, Sugar Bee Crafts, Tip Junkie's Tip Me Tuesday, Salt Tree;  Tuesday: The Winthrop Chronicles, Not Just a Housewife, Carolyn's Homework, Hope Studios, Love Bakes Good Cakes, Elizabeth & Co., Lil' Luna, The DIY Dreamer, Rae Gun Ramblings, Savy Southern StyleGingersnap Crafts, Whimsy Wednesday, Today's Creative Blog;  Wednesday: I Gotta Create!, Polkadots on Parade, Stone Gable, Southern Lovely, Live-Laugh-Rowe, The Shabby Creek Cottage, The Trendy Treehouse; Thursday: The 36th Avenue, Bloom Designs, Jennifer Rizzo , 540 Main, Frugal Girls, French Country Cottage, Inspiration Gallery, My Simple Home Life, My Repurposed Life, My Romantic Home, Shabby Nest;  Friday: Anything Goes, Shaken Together, Serenity Now,  A Night Owl, Cheerios & Lattes, Practically Functional, Five Days Five Ways, One Creative Mommy, Funky Junk Interiors, Tatertots & Jello, Six Sisters Stuff, Shabby Art Boutique, Finding Fabulous, Thirty Handmade Days;  Saturday: Twigg Studios, Be Different Act Normal, A Bouquet of Talent, Tutus & Tea Parties, Polkadot Pretties, Or So She Says, Bowdabra, Flamingo Toes, DIY Showoff, Nifty Thrifty Things

No comments: