Patinaed Buttons Digital Download

Perfectly patinaed button findings as a digital download for you from I Gotta Create!


If you find yourself charmed
by elements sporting
an aged patina,
I have a digital gift for you!


I only ask that if you download
these lovely funky elements,
please G+ this post, share it on Facebook
and pin it. Great deal, right? :)


Ok, so here are some pretty, perfectly

patinaed buttons digital download

elements for you:







Use these beautifully mottled
old button backings
{I think that is what they are!}
as elements to enhance your
blog, digital and paper cards,
posters, and other projects 
for personal use only. 



I'm embedding them in this post
as png's. Just right-click
to save to your files
and use as you wish.







You can resize, flip, and twirl them 
to suit your needs.




If you use these, I'd LOVE to see
what you do with them. Leave me a comment 
to come visit your project :)



These patinaed elements would be perfect
for guy-themed uses.





Here is another digital download 
that might interest you:



Virtual Washi Tape!


More Patina:
Join the guessing game!



Link up!

{I host a linky party every Wednesday and you can find more info *HERE.*  
Plus, I party at these fine places, whose party links open on:  Sunday: Sew Darned Crafty, Monday FundayIt's Party Time, I Should Be Mopping the Floor,  Craft-O-Maniac, Alderberry Hill, Sew Can Do, Keeping it Simple, Under The Table  Dreaming, Making The World Cuter;  Monday: Skip to My Lou, What's in the Gunny Sack, Cowgirl Up!, Rustic Pig, Knock Our Socks Off, Adventures of a DiY Mom, Sugar Bee Crafts, Tip Junkie's Tip Me Tuesday, Salt Tree;  Tuesday: The Winthrop Chronicles, Not Just a Housewife, Carolyn's Homework, Hope Studios, Love Bakes Good Cakes, Elizabeth & Co., Lil' Luna, The DIY Dreamer, Rae Gun Ramblings, Gingersnap Crafts, Whimsy Wednesday, Today's Creative Blog;  Wednesday: I Gotta Create!, Polkadots on Parade, Stone Gable, Southern Lovely, Live-Laugh-Rowe, The Shabby Creek Cottage, The Trendy Treehouse; Thursday: The 36th Avenue, Bloom Designs, Jennifer Rizzo , 540 Main, Frugal Girls, French Country Cottage, Inspiration Gallery, My Simple Home Life, My Repurposed Life, My Romantic Home, Shabby Nest;  Friday: Anything Goes, Shaken Together, Serenity Now,  A Night Owl, Cheerios & Lattes, Practically Functional, Five Days Five Ways, One Creative Mommy, Funky Junk Interiors, Tatertots & Jello, Six Sisters Stuff, Shabby Art Boutique, Finding Fabulous, Thirty Handmade Days;  Saturday: Twigg Studios, Be Different Act Normal, A Bouquet of Talent, Tutus & Tea Parties, Polkadot Pretties, Or So She Says, Bowdabra, Flamingo Toes, DIY Showoff, Nifty Thrifty Things

No comments: