Wildly Original link party #39

Welcome to this week's party with  
The Wildly Original Crowd
here at I Gotta Create!  




Happy Valentine's Day!


My thoughts are now turning to Spring. 

Check out these inspiring Spring features from last week's party:







If you want more Valentine love,
I pinned many of your projects...
to my Valentine Pinterest Board.


What are you working on this week? Show us what you're up to and inspire us!


I want to feature you, so...
be sure to link back to I Gotta Create! in your post. 
Only your self-made projects ~ no round-ups, link parties, etsy's, giveaways, etc. 
I'd be so thrilled if you joined my blog as a follower or subscriber!
 



Be sure to mingle: visit a few neighbors and show some loooove!


Thanks for following:
       


Catch the Spectacular Spotlight Features . 

Learn about my Pinterest Party Pledge, where I ensure that you always get the credit and page views for your awesome work!



Thank you for making this a fun and well attended party by including a text link 
to I Gotta Create! in your post or party button on the front page of your blog. 

You can grab the generic party button code on the sidebar 
or at the bottom of the blog.




15 comments:

Moni - Zuhaus at Home said...

Thank you for hosting a great party!

Jenna said...

Thanks for the party!

I’m having an Advertising Giveaway on my blog! Would love it if you entered. Just go here for all the details: http://www.rainonatinroof.com/2013/02/free-advertising.html

Jenna @ http://rainonatinroof.com

Deneen@dreaming-n-color said...

Thank you for pinning my mantle! Great Party!

Unknown said...

thanks for hosting have a wonderful week

Donna Wilkes said...

Christina - I am enjoying all the links. Thank you for hosting!

Jamie-So Much Better With Age said...

Great party! Thanks for hosting ;)
Jamie ~ Better With Age

Heidi@OneCreativeMommy.com said...

Hi, Christina. Thanks for another great party! Have a great Valentine's Day!

Nici @ Posed Perfection said...

Thanks for hosting! Have a great week!
Blessings,
Nici

With A Blast said...

Thanks for hosting, Christina!

Crystelle Boutique said...

Hi Christina, thanks for this fab party!

hugs x
crystelle
http://www.crystelleboutique.com

Anonymous said...

Hi Christina. Thank you so much for hosting and hope you'll have a wonderful V-day! BIG hugs Mette

Diane said...

Always enjoy visiting. Thanks for hosting!

Organized Island said...

Thanks so much for the party! Happy Valentine's Day!

Lisa@hooplapalooza said...

thank you forhte party! happy heart day :)

Unknown said...

Thanks for pinning my project! Linking up again today, I am grateful for the opportunity, thanks!