St. Paddy's Green Mod Podge Gift Package

#StPatricks mod podge gift container | tutorial at I Gotta Create!


We're going green
and it's a perfect fit for

St. Paddy's Day,

Spring,
and being kind to the planet.

These

 pretty mod podge packages,

which can also be used as a centerpiece,

aren't over-the-top, yet
they're unique and they catch a
bit 'o sparkle in the "bow of clovers."

Here's how these scrap-busting gift packages
will also help with your Spring cleaning...


{the fun way!}

#StPatricks mod podge gift container | tutorial at I Gotta Create!

You simply Mod Podge strips of 
leftover craft papers to an old round 
cardboard food container.
Mine used to hold raisins. 
Oat meal containers work well too.

Now you're really "Going Green"
for gift-giving, if you get
my meaning!



I used silk hydrangeas from a clearance sale.
You can check out the lid tutorial here
for full directions 
and to see another
version of a pretty package.


#StPatricks mod podge gift container | tutorial at I Gotta Create!


They look lovely all Spring.
If you don't use them to wrap a gift,
use them to hold little odds and ends 
around the house.
It could even be your Leprechaun trap!


Enjoy your St. Paddy's Day celebrations, 
crafting and DIY projects!




Check out these DiY Giant Hollow Kisses
--they hold a surprise.


Follow me...


and






Grab the Shamrock Charms Designer Digital Paper Pack for your St. Patricks Day crafts!




12 comments:

Cindy Eikenberg, Little Miss Celebration said...

Very pretty and I love the idea of using the green hydrangeas! Thank you for sharing this pretty "green" project, :)

Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

GREAT ideas one and all!

Who wouldn't want that pretty Green/green gift????

Unknown said...

I love the "green" container! I would have never thought of putting glitter on the edges of silk flowers, but I love it!

I will have to give it a try!

Cynthia at http://FeedingBig.com

miss flibbertigibbet said...

Heading over to see that St Paddy's Board!

Eclectically Vintage said...

Green is my favorite color and every year my girls await a visit from our leprechaun - Shamus O'Toole! I think they would love leaving him a gift like this!
Kelly

Heather said...

Love your green gift Idea! Thanks for linking up to Project Inspired!!

Jessi @ Practically Functional said...

How fun! I love them!

Crystal said...

Great idea! :-)

Stampin' VMG206 said...

So pretty! Great post.
I found you today thru the Linky Party at Salt Tree Social, where I'm #68. I hope you get a chance to stop by my blog and leave a comment, too!
~ Megin of VMG206

Donna Wilkes said...

I love the green hydrangeas on the box!

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Cute thrifty idea with the containers.

Blessings,
Linda

Susie Buetow said...

These are awesome! I love mod podge!

Thank you so much for linking up in the Crafty Showcase last week!

have a super week!
Susie @Bowdabra
http://bowdabrablog.com/2013/03/02/crafty-showcase-link-up-anything-fun-in-the-craft-project-linky-4/