Wildly Original Round Up #10 and Features

Welcome to the Wildly Original Round Up linky party here at I Gotta Create!  Thank you for partying with me each week. First: this week's features for super-charged inspiration! 



Love, love, love this dresser made over into a portable bar by the incomparable Bliss Ranch!!




The light summer colors of Sarah's shelf over at Alderberry Hill pleases the eye.



Artsy VaVa tried her hand at homemade chalk paint and came up with this fabulous shutter caddy for the bathroom or pool area.





Caught this lady playing out at the garden over at Sew and Dippity. You've got to see how she made this form--it's SO COOL!



These glass towers in the garden over at Somewhat Quirky's are stunners. You gotta go see what they're made of!! Fabulously quirky indeed! 




Go in style with this beautiful butterfly specimen necklace by the jewelry-making queen Katalina Jewelry.






As long as you're getting fancy, how about these nails by Buttons, Birds and BS?





Love these flickering paper lanterns on a stick by Craftiments. Go see stunning photos of the Lantern Festival while you're at it.




Kids will have a blast making ice cream in a baggie. We used to do this and it works! See how at Making It Feel Like Home.





I love this little vintage sewing box created by Boulevard de L'antique!





This fabric-covered roller shade by The Old Post Road really gives their kitchen makeover pizzaz!


Of course, you can find more features because I always share some of your work on Facebook and Pinterest throughout the week, too.



This month's interview with Inspiring Creative Women blogger Katie at Creatively Living will enlighten you with fantastic DiY and trash-to-treasure tips and so much more. Also, her bathroom makeover reveal {link#46 at last weeks party} is featured over at Bob Vila Nation. Yahoo!


Artists, you are STARS at I Gotta Create! Please grab your feature button. The code is on the sidebar.


Party Rules:

  1. Link to your specific post, not just your blog.
  2. Link back to I Gotta Create! in your post or blog front page {text or button}.
  3. Only your self-made projects ~ no round-ups, link parties, etsy's, giveaways, etc. {I will delete, pardner!}
  4. Spread some love my commenting on others' projects
  5. I'd love if you joined my blog as a follower or subscriber.
  6. Features will be chosen from artists who do #2 and #5.


Thank you for making this a fun and well attended party by including a text link 
in your post or party button on the front page of your blog. 
You can grab the party button code on the sidebar. 
The generic party button is at the bottom of the blog.


Want to browse all 10 weeks of the Wildly Original Round Up links? *Click Here*

Let's Party and make new friends!

14 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so happy to be included with these other fantastic features...thank you so much!

Katalina Jewelry said...

I'm feeling pretty special, Christina, since you referred to me as the jewelry making queen! Thanks for including my necklace alongside these awesome featured projects. That dresser/bar is the coolest idea ever!

Terrie R. said...

Great features, thanks for hosting!

Kirstin said...

Thank you for featuring my lanterns!

Erika said...

Thank you SO much Christina for featuring my project, I am really glad you liked it, thank you for hosting such a great party, have a wonderful day. Erika

Katie @ Creatively Living said...

Thanks for hosting and sharing a great bunch of features! Thanks for all the blog love too! I really appreciate it!!!

--Katie

Bliss said...

Thank you for featuring my dresser bar. Your words always make me feel special! I am saving old light globes because I want to make one of those globe poles like Somewhat Quirky.

Bliss

Shelley @ Sew and Dipity said...

Christina...your blog and your link up rocks!! Thanks for featuring my Garden Girl, cheers!

Danni@SiloHillFarm said...

Thanks for hosting Christina!

karen@somewhatquirky said...

Hey thanks so much for featuring my glass towers! I love them so much - it is awesome when others like them as well!

Poppy @ With a Dash of Color said...

Such lovely features!Love the garden glass towers:)Thanks for this week's party. Have a lovely weekend!~Poppy

Donata @ DK's Craft Cafe said...

Thanks for hosting, Christina.
Have a fantastic day!

Jen Lossing, Artistic Abode Designs said...

Thank you so much for hosting!

Dixie n Dottie said...

Thanks for the link party! I love the western party favors!
Have a great weekend!
http://dixie-n-dottie.blogspot.com/