Rockin' {Pringles Can} Rocket

Houston, we have lift off! This rockin' rocket puts my Pringles can Independence Day series into orbit!  

You simply take my original firecrackers {tutorial *here*} and...

 turn them upside down...

...and then add a cone 'nose'...

...and you have rocket lift off!

Look closely for the added bling as it speeds past you...

You can write on the Pringles can rocket...

...and fancy it up with the famous Tinfoil Rickrack {tutorial *here*}

They look really GREAT! A perfect size for party decor.

Duck! The Pringles can rockets are fabulous as part of an Independence Day mobile. Hang them with fishing wire from your trees or porch and watch them fly!


The fun part of creativity is seeing how many ideas and variations you can generate from a theme, like uses for a Pringles can for the 4th of July.



But what about the stars? Check them out ~here~


The third Pringles Can project? You can see that now ~ a Patriotic working Straw Caddy you can easily make yourself! {tutorial *here*} You'll love it for the cookout and all summer long.


Here's a another quick, fun idea: faux leather fringe popcorn snack bags!




{I host a weekly linky party. Come find out more here!  I'm sharing this Rockin' Rocket from a Pringles can with...Monday:  CraftomaniacMaking The World CuterProject QueenThe Gunny SackAlderberry HillA Round TuitSkip to My LouCherished BlissTuesday:  Not Just a Housewife, The DIY Dreamer, Tip JunkieToday's Creative BlogUncommon, Gingersnap CraftsThe NY Melrose Family; Wednesday:  The 36th Avenue, Live-Laugh-Rowe, No Minimalist Here, Nest of PosiesSavvy Southern StyleSomeday Crafts, The Trendy TreehouseVery Merry Vintage Style, Family Home and LifeWhat We Wore & MadeThursday:  Shabby NestFriday:  Funky Junk InteriorsAnything Goes, Finding FabulousMy Simple Home LifeRomantic HomeFrench Country CottageTatertots and Jello, Thirty Handmade DaysFaith Trust & Pixie DustNaptime Crafters, Too Much Time on my Hands, Stuff & NonsenseSaturday:  Be Different Act Normal,  It's OverflowingSisters of the Wild West, Sew Country ChickSunday: Nifty Thrifty Things, DIY Project Parade, Under The Table and DreamingMy 1929 CharmerSew Darned CraftySeasonal: Patriotic Parade at Itsy Bitsy Paper }

20 comments:

Danni@SiloHillFarm said...

Genius! Two crafts from one! You are so clever and those are the cutest!

Dee ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ said...

Hi Christina,

Wow! Your so clever and creative!!!

Dee

Bliss said...

I think in addition to my glass recycling bin and paper and cans that I need a craft recycling bin just for stuff I can turn into something. I have a feeling that bin would be more full than the others!

~Bliss~

Unknown said...

This is so cute! I love it for decor for 4th of July. Thanks so much for sharing at Whimsy Wednesdays.

Katherine said...

Love this! Perfect for the many Pringle cans I've got stored away!

Jen Rollins said...

Just finished a can of Pringles this afternon and was thinking about what I might do with it - problem solved!

Connie Nelson said...

Love this post, please link it up with me Wednesday on Wow Us Wednesday.

Noreen said...

I like the way you combine your ideas - and recycle as well.

Chiwei @ One Dog Woof said...

That is adorable. I bet it'd look great at any BBQ...makes me wish I had trees in my backyard to hang these from...and I'd get to eat the Pringles :-) Thanks for linking up at our BBQ Bash!

www.1dogwoof.com

Crafty Mischief said...

Love it! I really need to start saving Pringles cans!

Meaningful Mama said...

What a fun way to decorate for 4th of July. Thanks for sharing.

LifeLessOrdinary said...

So cute and a great way to recycle. I'll be back to read about those stars...I love them!

Shasta
http://intheoldroad.blogspot.com/

Jen Sue Wild said...

Way too fun I need to try these!!

Crafts a la Mode said...

Very cool. I just love the patriotic colors. God Bless America. Best wishes, Linda

Christine said...

They are AWESOME!!!!!

Thanks soooo much for sharing this at The DIY Dreamer.. From Dream To Reality! Can't wait to see what you link up this evening!

Sara said...

This is ADORABLE!! Would love it if you would link this up at my trendy tuesday party!! http://www.sweetlittlegals.com/2012/06/trendy-tuesday-6.html

Jill said...

Cool rocket!


Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
Hope you have a fabulous week!
Jill @ Creating my way to Success
http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

Mindie Hilton said...

You are going to be featured at Bacon Time on Thursday!

bckelsch9 said...

Did you post about the stars yet? I would love the pattern for our party this Saturday! :D
bckelsch9 at yahoo dot com

Honey I'm Home Blog said...

Hi Christina, What darling decorations. It's my pleasure to feature you in my Fab Friday Favorites post today. Thanks so much for linking up on Fabulous Friday & please feel free to take an "I Was Featured" button if you don't already have one!

Warmly, Michelle