Kiss & Tell Features {Week 5} & New Link

A new party link has been activated! Just one week until Valentine's day. Show us what you've got! Click the icon or click *here* to join in or browse. But first, I'm highlighting another gorgeous round of projects!

Party Pinning Etiquette: please click on the artist's link before pinning so they get the credit. Thanks!

Favorite link for Week 5 of Kiss and Tell:
Zip-a-dee Do-dah...fabulous little clutch by Unfortunately Oh!


More favorites:
Kitchen Island Accents handcrafted by Down to Earth Style. Fabulous finish and great gadgets. Go get the closeups of each side!

Tin Heart by Katalina Jewelry. From a tin canister to a gorgeous necklace. 

Valentine Polka Dot Wreath by Crazy for Crafts. Fun!

Big Bow Pillow Cases Tutorial by Rae Gun Ramblings. Aren't these sweetheart-hot colors?! Wow!

Tissue Paper and Tulle Flowers by The Vintage Honeybee. Delicate Beauty.

Sewing Chair Rescue by Crafty Imaginings. Such a happy little chair!

Lunch Box Face Lift by Janet of All Trades. Every gal needs a fabric-lined toolbox!  LOVE <3

Valentine's Grapevine Wreath Tutorial by A Lapin Life. I also love her front door :)

And...something to munch on!  Sweet Valentine Party Mix by Silo Hill Farm.



Artists, you are STARS at I Gotta Create!  Please grab your feature button. 


{larger button code available at bottom of blog}



One more request:
I'm a bit confused about the news surrounding Google Friend Connect. From what I see, it's being retired for non-Blogger sites on March 1st. If you have a non-Blogger site (or no site at all) and want to follow, I've added the Linky Follower widget to my blog over on the right. I'd love if you signed up there to follow me so there's no interruption in our connection <3  


Also, I'd love to hear from you all about what YOU are planning to do with the change-over. It's not ideal to have to manage things in so many different places. Personally, I love having all of that right here in my Blogger dashboard to keep up with everyone without having to sign in to anything else. Please share what you're planning to do if you would... I don't want to miss any great options!


Don't miss my Valentine Projects:



Now...


22 comments:

Its So Very Cheri said...

I wanted you to know I am following you on the new LINKY FOLLOWER tool. I hope you will come over and follow me as well.

Cheri from Its So Very Cheri

Danni@SiloHillFarm said...

Thank you so much for featuring my Sweet Valentine Party Mix! I'm thrilled!

Anonymous said...

Love your features! Thanks for hosting another great link party! I'm following on Linky Follower. I look forward to more great posts!

marissa | Rae Gun Ramblings said...

thanks so much for featuring my pillow tute

Gwen @ The Bold Abode said...

I don't know what is going to happen with the Linky stuff...I'm moving to Wordpress soon, so I added it in hopes my bleeps will make the jump with me...I guess we'll all see! Following you via Linky, now!

Bliss said...

I'm just adding myself to the Linky follower each time I visit a new or old blog, and I also add the regular google too. Most of the blogs I follow happen to be blogger, and the ones that are not I find a way to follow them too.

~Bliss~

Katalina Jewelry said...

Great features, Christina! Lovin' the fabric lined tool box. Thanks for adding my tin heart necklace among all the other fabulous projects.

gertie @ The Old Block House said...

Gotcha on Linky Follower! Thank you for hosting.

Eclectically Vintage said...

More great features - you know I'm a follower but just added you to my Linky Followers too. I don't have a blogger site so no GFC for me soon. I like Linky - great way to manage blogs. Hope you stop by soon.
Kelly

Unknown said...

I added the new Linky tool - we'll see if it really catches on! Google + or whatever is NOT as far as I can tell :) Thanks for hosting - can't wait for the Luck o' the Irish linky :)

Judy said...

I just wanted to let you know that I receive email updates on your blog posts, so I've now signed up on your linky followers! Please visit and sign up on mine when you get a chance. Happy Creating!

Michelle@Crazy For Crafts said...

Hi Christina! Thank you SO much for featuring my polka dot wreath! Very exciting!

Michelle @ Crazy for Crafts
http://crazyiniowa.blogspot.com/

Alison Agnew said...

that kitchen island
is to die for

i am now following you
via GFC and LF
and would love for you visit
me sometime too

also
you are welcome
to add your linky
to my party page

blessings,

alison

Anonymous said...

Following you via the LF blog hop. Hope you can follow me back. :)

Maryann @ Domestically-Speaking said...

Found you through Linky Followers blog hop. Hope you'll come for a visit and consider following.

Unknown said...

Of course I'm a linky follower too! I love your stuff!

Pieced Pastimes said...

I am participating in the hop and have become your newest follower via Linky. Looking forward to reading your future posts. Hope you have a chance to visit and perhpas follow me back.

momto8 said...

what cool things to look at on your site!!
I am your newest GFC follower...I am not adding a linky connect b/c I am trying to keep things as manageable as I can..pls follow back if you can.

Unknown said...

I love my blogger dashboard also because it's so easy to use. It's so sad the GFC is going away for non-blogger sites. I'm just going to use both for now.


I found you on the blog hop, I'm your newest LF follower- would love it if you followed me too!
-Melissa
www.serendipityandspice.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

HI,
I'm happy to be following you from the Linky followers blog hop!! If you want to follow back, I can be found at http://www.measuredbytheheart.com
Thanks!!

ruthie said...

The valentine trees are so cute! I really like the way you accessorized them.

Carolyn at Moose Mouse Creations said...

Hi, Love your blog! I found you through the Linky blog hop and I'm your newest follower! I hope you can drop by Moose Mouse Creations and follow me too!