Celebrating Friends

Just a quick post to say how much FUN I've been having celebrating with some friends over this 3-day holiday weekend! Special overnight visits, birthday celebrations, hugs and laughter, great meals, cake and ice cream, walks down country lanes, and looooong talks into the evening.  It doesn't get any better than that!  I have so much to share in coming posts, but I'm giving a little sneak peek of some birthday card fun. Instructions will be coming!




I couldn't help but wrap their gifts in a Giant Hershey-Filled Kiss! Instructions for that fabulous project are *HERE.*




We had flowers and party hats, too. You can see the full Party Hat Parade *here.*


The Party Hat TUTORIAL is now available, too!!


Q: What's the most recent fun you've had with your BFF's? I'd love to hear about it in the comments section!






I host a linky party! More info here.  I'm sharing the joy of friendship at:
Monday:  CraftomaniacMaking The World CuterMarvelously MessyProject QueenThe Girl CreativeThe Gunny SackAlderberry HillA Round TuitSkip to My Lou,Cherished Bliss, Northern Cottage; Tuesday:  Not Just a Housewife, Sew CraftyTip JunkieToday's Creative BlogUncommonOopsey DaisyGingersnap CraftsWednesday:  The 36th Avenue, Blue Cricket DesignIt's OverflowingNest of PosiesSavvy Southern StyleSomeday Crafts, The Trendy TreehouseVery Merry Vintage StyleWhat We Wore & MadeThursday:  Shabby NestFriday:  Finding FabulousMy Simple Home LifeRomantic HomeTatertots and JelloThe Shady PorchThirty Handmade DaysFaith Trust & Pixie DustToo Much Time on my HandsClassy ClutterStuff & NonsenseCraft Junkie TooSaturday:  Be Different Act NormalFunky Junk InteriorsFrench Country CottageI Can't Stop CraftingSisters of the Wild West, Sew Country ChickSunday: Nifty Thrifty ThingsUnder The Table and DreamingMy 1929 CharmerSew Darned Crafty

10 comments:

Katalina Jewelry said...

Lovely project, Christina! Friend weekends are so much fun. Last year I was lucky enough to go on a friends week to Cabo...we all had such a great time! I'm anxious to see more of your BFF projects.

Unknown said...

How Fun! Love this card, thanks for sharing. I found you at Make the Scene Monday, Alderberry Hill. Hey did you fix the "Kiss me I'm Irish" code?

Susan said...

My BF, Lisa, and I make it a point to get away several times a year. We just took a recent Sunday-Tuesday trip to the Chicago area to take a valentine card-making class at an Archiver's store. We each met up with friends for dinner the first night. She met up with a women she hadn't seen in 35 years. I met up with a couple I hadn't seen in 15 years. Got in some shopping, too. But whatever we do, whether it's a weekend trip, a long trip (Florida, Texas, California!) or just hanging out at home, we have the best time together. People always think we're sisters (or spouses depending on the situation!). We consider ourselves the sisters we'd have if we could choose!

Donene said...

Love this card and thanks so much for visiting and your nice comments!

Jami said...

Beautiful card! Would love for you to link up to the Tuesday To Do Party if you haven't already! http://blackberryvine.blogspot.com/2012/02/tuesday-to-do-party-50-and-49-list.html
Smiles~
Jami
www.blackberryvine.blogspot.com

cathy@my1929charmer said...

My BFF's love to thrift as much as I do, and we really have a great time doing it. Great bonding time. Love the card, you are so very creative.

Alison @ Oopsey Daisy said...

Beautiful! Thanks for sharing at oopsey daisy!

Unknown said...

Friend time is fun time! Love the card too! Thanks for sharing at the Rock 'N Share!

very merry vintage style said...

Love that card ! Thanks for linking up to Share the Love Wednesday--hope you'll be back this week!
Mary

Honey I'm Home Blog said...

How darling. I love your creativity. Thank you so much for sharing this on Fabulous Friday at Faith, Trust & Pixie Dust. Please do come back again next Friday.

Warmly, Michelle