Pumpkins, Gourds and Squash clip art

Rustic Fall Autumn Gourds Pumpkins and Squash Digital Clip Art by iGottaCreate!


Soon there will be a crispness in the air
and time to celebrate Autumn!

I loved painting these beautiful
pumpkins, gourds and squash
and then playing around with them digitally
to create some high quality,
handsome digital clip art for you!

They're on sale now
so grab them for INSTANT download!

Just $3 at my Etsy shoppe! 


Welcome Fall printable from clip art by I Gotta Create!
Welcome Fall printable made from clip art by I Gotta Create!

See how you can pair it up
with other clip art packages I offer?
You can create beautiful, one of a kind
printables, cards, scrapbook pages,
and more!

For personal use only or contact me
if you'd like a commercial license.

Visit my Etsy and grab it for

No comments: