Free Retro Kitchen Printable

What would a cross between
Julia Child and June Cleaver
look like?

If you are afraid of butter, use cream! #juliachild #kitchen #printable | Free from I Gotta Create



How about this 

fun, free retro kitchen printable ?!



I call my original, vintage chef silhouette 

June Clever

...because she comes in so many clever poses
and can be used in so many clever ways:

kitchen printables
menu designs
invitations
mothers day printables or cards
jar labels
baking tags….


I'm sharing her for free with you
as a printable 
in the link at the end of this post

AND

You can also get her in 24 different silhouettes
 at my Etsy shop
along with a range of kitchen utensils,
silverware, and other goodies.

June Clever Chef Icons at I Gotta Create  #kitchen #baking #retro



So click the icon below 
If you are afraid of butter, use cream! #juliachild #kitchen #printable | Free from I Gotta Create
for your free printable

and check out my other RETRO projects
and printables:


Retro Projects!




Vintage Housekeeping:


More Kitchen Printables:

No comments: