Wildly Original Link Party #41

Welcome! I'm so glad you're joining the 

Wildly Original link party.



We have a New Party Button!
A redesigned Blog!


And we're still partying with Pintegrity
here at I Gotta Create!


Check out this beautiful cake studded with lovely pinwheels

Wouldn't that be great for a shower 
or birthday party? I've got the creative gal 
who can hook you up! Jill over at 
is a professional party planner. 
You have a theme in mind? She'll bring it to life.
You need help with a theme? She's got ideas.
I'm proud to have Jill as my first sponsor!



Did you see the AMAZING masterpieces 
linked up last week? You've gotta check out these
 Funky & Elegant beauties!


Link up and then go...


I can't wait to see what you're doing this week!
Party Rules are *Here*

Please consider clicking G+ or Facebook to share the party.
Thanks so much!





and Follow along!



FRIDAY NIGHT ADDITION:







Post a Comment