Wildly Original Features #5 & New Party Link

*click here* for this week's party!


Beautiful work! I'm giving y'all a standing-O! 

Before we start let me just say 2 things: 
(1) I'm having a hard time holding off on those July 4th projects for the extravaganza! What do you think: when shall we post them? Next week, or on July 4th since that's our Wednesday party day?  
(2) I'm working with our next Inspiring Creative Woman and will be on the lookout for which one of you will follow in her footsteps!

Ok. Let's get started. I encourage you to visit some of the featured artists and those who link up this week and say 'howdy.' {You'll generate good visit karma ;) }


Thank you for clicking on the links before pinning so the artists get credit for their work. 


Please pin from the original source by clicking the text link provided. Thank you!
Beachy photo in a bottle by Craftiments. Love this. She shows you how to make your own driftwood, too - sans sea!



Please pin from the original source by clicking the text link provided. Thank you!
This Monster by Saraccino is supposed to be grumpy, but he sure makes me laugh! She's got lots of cute projects over there :)


Please pin from the original source by clicking the text link provided. Thank you!
DiY Shabby Chic Coral Bookends by Match Made on Hudson. Bring out your fish tank decorations and see how to make them up-Scale! {ha!}


Please pin from the original source by clicking the text link provided. Thank you!
China garden flower tutorial by Forever Decorating. No watering required for these beauties!


Please pin from the original source by clicking the text link provided. Thank you!
Footprint Door Mat How-To by Pocketful of Dreams is welcoming and chronicles the family's growth with a fun summery theme.


Please pin from the original source by clicking the text link provided. Thank you!
Blue Jean Journal by Life Simply: It's really hip! ;)

Please pin from the original source by clicking the text link provided. Thank you!
Custom Fabric Boxes by Mom Projects are a low-cost, pretty up-cycle.


Please pin from the original source by clicking the text link provided. Thank you!
Hand painted canvas pillows by Serendipity Refined. Serene.

Please pin from the original source by clicking the text link provided. Thank you!
If you wanna wear shoes, and they're the wrong color, spray paint them like A Rosie Sweet Home did. Wow!


Artists, you are STARS at I Gotta Create! --including those featured on Facebook and Pinterest! Please grab your feature button {the code is on the sidebar}!   

Thank you for making this a fun, well-attended party by including a text link 
or party button in your post <3 <3 <3
Grab the code on the sidebar, 
the Generic Party Button at the bottom of the blog, 
or copy this text link to I Gotta Create!

Party Rules:  
{1} Link to your post, not just your blog. 
{2} Link back to I Gotta Create! in your post {preferred} or blog front page {button or text link} and help promote the party. 
{3} Link up only your self-made projects. No etsy's, give- aways, pinterest round-ups, link parties, etc. I will delete, pardner.  
{4} Spread some love by commenting on others' work. 
{5} I'd love it if you joined my blog as a follower or subscriber.
{6} Because of the work involved for your party host {me!} features will be chosen from those who do {#2} and {#5}

Can't wait to see what you have in store for us this week! Wanna see all SIX WEEKS of linkups for inspiration? *Click here*
Let's PARTY!




*Click here* for this week's party!

12 comments:

Unknown said...

I am thrilled that you featured our coral bookends, Christina! Thanks so much -- and thanks for hosting again :)

Charlie @ Match Made On Hudson

Donata @ DK's Craft Cafe said...

Thanks for hosting, Christina.
Love those bookends!
Cheers

Kirstin said...

Thank you for featuring my photo in a bottle!

Pocketful Of Dreams said...

Thanks for featuring my door mat!

ANNE said...

Thanks for the party Christina! Love that bottle feature!!

Donna Wilkes said...

Christina
Thanks for hosting and for sending reminders! Love the photo in a bottle. My favorite link was the star book. Will be back for more.

Distressed Donna Down Home

Jen Lossing, Artistic Abode Designs said...

Thank you so much for hosting!

Saraccino said...

Thanks a lot for featuring my tiny monster! :)

The next ones are one their way... just takes me some time to sew them!

Rose Jesky said...

Thanks for featuring my shoes. I'm so honored. I'm grabbing a button right now. Thanks for hosting these great parties each week.
Rose

Doreen said...

Hi - I'm a new follower of your blog, and look forward to catching up on your posts.

I'm linking up my altered tile coasters, using napkins from my favorite SF icon!

Michelle Day said...

Thanks for hosting! Have a wonderful weekend :)

my family said...

great book ends thanks for hosting:)