Wildly Original Features #4 & New Party Link

Wow! This was the best party yet. So many GREAT ideas that I can't feature them all, but here's a start. 


I encourage you to visit some of the featured artists and those who link up this week and say 'howdy.'


Lovely for us and for Father's Day, too...
1. "Tee it Up" Golf Placecard by Oh My! Creative
2. Re-purposed Texas Antler Horn Shelf by Timeless Treasures
3. Craft Room Reveal by The Pursuit of Happiness {my hubby wishes mine looked so tidy! can anyone relate?}
4. Insulator Coat Rack by Creatively Living




Round and round we go...
5. The Polkadot Snail by Polkadots on Parade
6. Bleach Pen Stenciling by Remade Simple
7. DiY Birdie Mobile by Imprintalish


Inspired by the sea...
8. Living Room by Stay at Home-ista
9. A Beachy Transformation by With a Dash of Color
10. Beach Inspired Bracelet by Northshore Days
11. Shell Bags by Creative Southern Home
12. Beachy Summer Mantel by Social Salutations

Decorator touches...
13. Burlap Rag Wreath Tutorial by My Heart's Desire
14. Vintage French Market Baskets by Heaven's Walk
15. Gorgeous Garden Gate by Her-Ballistic Garden
16. How to make a terrarium by Kaleidoscope Living



Artists, you are STARS at I Gotta Create! --including those featured on Facebook and Pinterest! Grab your feature button {the code is on the sidebar}!   

Thank you for making this a fun, well-attended party by including a text link 
or party button in your post <3 <3 <3
Grab the code on the sidebar, 
the Generic Party Button at the bottom of the blog, 
or copy this text link to I Gotta Create!

Party Rules:  
{1} Link to your post, not just your blog. 
{2} Link back to I Gotta Create! in your post {preferred} or blog front page {button or text link} and help promote the party. 
{3} Link up only your self-made projects. No etsy's, give- aways, pinterest round-ups, link parties, etc. I will delete, pardner.  
{4} Spread some love by commenting on others' work. 
{5} I'd love it if you joined my blog as a follower or subscriber.
{6} Because of the work involved for your party host {me!} features will be chosen from those who do {#2} and {#5}

Can't wait to see what you have in store for us this week! 
Let's PARTY!



I also will be looking throughout the Wildly Original weeks 1-5 for your July 4th-related projects for a special feature blowout!
Post a Comment