Wildly Original Features #3 & New Party Link

WILDLY fabulous talent out there, ya'all!!  Are you ready for another party?  First...here's this week's round up ranging from great crafts to romantic rooms to fantastic furniture.


 Liberty Banner by A Little Stone House. You've gotta see the entire banner - so much detail, sparkle and beauty for Independence Day!!


 I can't help myself! I featured Emily's Up-Cycled Furniture last week, but this Bohemian Small Chest would NOT be ignored this week!


 Grass-haired little friends are doggone cute and fun for the kids! Another creative idea from East Coast Mommy.


 This is not blown glass...it is a super simple Melted Bead Bowl by In His Grip. Fun and Fantastic!


 Luxurious and romantic, this Master Bedroom Reveal by My Champagne Taste will have you swooning! Don't miss the silver-leaf dresser!


"Crochet" Clay Dish by Til Death Do Us Part is surprisingly simple and elegant. You'll want to make one ASAP!

Heart shape appliqué quilt by Mominizer was made from a little girl's favorite t-shirts. She shows you how to do it!


This is one of my FAVORITE recycle-repurpose projects because I have so many tea lights. Tea Light Flowers by The House That Built Us is brilliant!

And, in case you didn't catch it, Lizy B Bakes is the current Inspiring Creative Woman at I Gotta Create! What do cookies have to do with world peace? Check out the interview ;)


Artists, you are STARS at I Gotta Create! --including those featured on Facebook and Pinterest! Grab your feature button {the code is on the sidebar}!  I will be choosing the next Inspiring Creative Woman from this party theme. Will it be you

Thank you for making this a fun, well-attended party by including a text link or party button in your post <3 <3 <3
Grab the code on the sidebar, 
the Generic Party Button at the bottom of the blog, 
or copy this text link to I Gotta Create!

Party Rules:  
{1} Link to your post, not just your blog. 
{2} Link back to I Gotta Create! in your post {preferred} or blog front page {button or text link} and help promote the party. 
{3} Link up only your self-made projects. No etsy's, give- aways, pinterest round-ups, link parties, etc. I will delete, pardner.  
{4} Spread some love by commenting on others' work. 
{5} I'd love it if you joined my blog as a follower or subscriber.
{6} Because of the work involved for your party host {me!} features will be chosen from those who do {#2} and {#5}


Now it's your turn...
Giddy Up and Link UP!



15 comments:

Jamie said...

:) I get all smiley when I'm featured! Thanks so much for hostessing with the mostessing!

Eclectically Vintage said...

That crochet dish is amazing!
Kelly

Dee ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ said...

Hi Christina,

Thanks for hosting the party :)

Those cookies look so yummy and the other features are terrific.

Dee

Anonymous said...

Thank you , thank you so much for featuring my heart quilt. XO Bev

Unknown said...

Hey Christina! Hope you are having a terrific week. Thanks for hosting. :) Loving the little grass haired creations...we did a variation with eggshells at Easter time and the kids loved trimming their hair. lol.

Clarissa Emily said...

So many fabulous projects!!! Thanks for hosting and featuring me again!
♥~Clarissa

Donna Wilkes said...

Hi Christina
Thank you for hosting and sending the reminder. I love browsing through the links. I am partial to #24 and #25 - so serene!

Distressed Donna Down Home

Bonnie and Trish @ Uncommon Designs said...

Thanks for hosting this week!

Take care,

Trish

Lish @ Imprintalish said...

Thanks so much for the heads up on your party and for the sweet comment on my Birdie Mobile...linked up :)

JoAnn SweetPepperRose said...

Hi Christina! thanks for hosting yet another SWEET party! My burlap wreath, with the form base made from junk, is now added :)
JoAnn
sweetpepperrose.blogspot.com

Bliss said...

OK.... that 4th of July banner is beautiful.

~Bliss~

Michelle Day said...

Christina,
Thanks for hosting! Have a great weekend :)

Unknown said...

I linked up, grabbed a button, and now am happily making friends blog hopping! Thank you!
I found you at Sew Many Ways Linky Party!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much Christina for featuring my purple room, it is its first feature...I thought no one liked it on blogland since my style is a bit different so THANK YOU...I will share this feature on my fb page :))
xoxo
Rasha

Poppy @ With a Dash of Color said...

Thanks for visiting me and leaving such a lovely comment. I added my link to your wonderful party. Thanks for hosting. Have a lovely evening!~Poppy