Winter Wonderland Stars #3

Our Winter Wonderland is turning into a forest of splendor with more than 90 projects linked up. 
Sentimental Ornaments from Simcoe Street shows us how to commemorate weddings and engagements with Christmas ornaments {imagine the possibilities for births, graduations, and other milestones}!


Musings from Kim K caught your eye with these adorable little spool trees. Very sweet!


Tabletop Ribbon Trees and tutorial from Uncommon has also been a super holiday hit!

Lisa's Craft Blog submitted this frugal and beautiful ornament. Check out her other ornaments here and here


Jenni Can Knit submitted these fabulously sweet nesting doll ornaments. Don't miss the cutest little button wreaths, she made too!


Speaking of wreaths, check out this reversible peppermint clothespin wreath from The Shady Porch. Great thinking!


The Old Block House caught your eye especially with these sheet music ornaments.  I also LOVED her Joy & Peace blocks.


Finally, here's something yummy for the tummy and sweet for the eyes: Strawberry Cheesecake Santa Hats from Reading Confetti!


I will also be sharing these and other projects on my facebook page, too.


THANK you, artists, for sharing your talent and inspiring us this season!! You are definitely STARs here at I Gotta Create!  Please feel free to grab the feature button for your blog. 





Come browse the party right here.  For current party information, *look here.*


Previous Winter Wonderland features are *here* and *here*!

5 comments:

Lorie said...

Thanks so for featuring my cheesecake Santa hats! Have a great week!

Bonnie and Trish @ Uncommon Designs said...

Thank you so much Christina!! Love your party!! :)

Jenni Swenson said...

Thanks for featuring my ornaments... I'm in good company with all those wonderful ideas!

Jenni Swenson said...

Thanks for featuring my ornaments... I'm in good company with all those wonderful ideas!

gertie @ The Old Block House said...

Thank you for featuring my ornaments and mentioning my blocks!