Sneak Peek



Anyone else experiencing a time crunch lately?  I had planned a couple of posts and am particularly excited to show you some gift bags I created. 
But the available light before and after a day at work is getting so skimpy that my photos aren't to my satisfaction. So please come back Sunday, December 11th for the full post! {Edit: It's live right HERE!}




In the meantime, did you catch my guest post over at Que Linda! ?

And check out the Visions of Sugarplums party with these participants:
Lori at Choux-Choux
Lauren at Past on a Plate
Mika at Mika's Pantry
Jennifer at Just Wedeminute




Of course, there is a series of "Tinfoil Rickrack" projects I've posted and will be adding to next week.


And the Star of Wonder burlap gift bags:




Share your creations. 
Party with the Wildly Original Crowd now!  

Post a Comment