AI Share Your Vector Art Party!

Share your Vector Art Party at I Gotta Create!

Welcome to this VERY SPECIAL
link party!

I'm so excited about this
party because it focuses on your 
vector art images!

How to use Live Paint in Adobe Illustrator | Tutorial at I Gotta Create!

If you haven't seen my latest tutorial
about using Live Paint and the paint bucket tool
in Adobe Illustrator, check it out
on my Art Blog HERE.

Then come back and 
share what you've created in 
THIS link party below.

Please watermark your images.
Share only low resolution photos.
Make sure to insert the link to your blog or portfolio so people can find you.

We'll keep the party open for a couple of weeks:





Keep creating, loves!

Thank you for posting the party button on your blog to spread the word:



Share your Vector Art Party at I Gotta Create



No comments: