Spring Cleaning

“The world is mud-luscious and puddle-wonderful” 
–ee cummings
Every artist’s studio gets a bit disheveled from our various projects. (Ok, actually it can get downright riotous in there!)  

ee cummings inspires me to say: “My studio is craft-a-licious and muddle-wonderful.”  But admittedly it does need a good work-over. Do any other artists and creators of various types tremble at the thought of that chore?

Here are some fun cleaning quotes to keep you company this week:

"My second favorite household chore is ironing.  My first being hitting my head on the top bunk bed until I faint."  ~Erma Bombeck




"Nature abhors a vacuum.  And so do I."  ~Anne Gibbons

"I'm not going to vacuum until Sears makes one you can ride on."  ~Roseanne Barr

Thank you for visiting!

Q: What inspires you to dust out the cobwebs?

Post a Comment