Celebrate Art this Cyber Monday (and Tuesday and Wednesday)!

 

I Gotta Create! artwork on Society 6 products
I Gotta Create! artwork on Society 6 products


I've been a busy little elf making things in my Society 6 workshop for your holiday gift giving! 

And BONUS: get up to 50% off Cyber Monday through Wednesday, 11/30/22 at 11:59 PT

Let's browse briefly...

Art Prints, posters, various phone cases and tech skins are 50% off!

Owl laptop sleeve by iGottaCreate! at S6

For kids and adults, a range of backpacks, totes, apparel, and home decor are 30% off, like this backpack featuring my Prairie Warblers:

Warbler Backpack by iGottaCreate

Or festive t-shirts or pillows featuring my adorable Cardinal couple.

Cardinal Couple by iGottaCreate! on pillows and tshirts at Society 6

For the sports and recreation fans, I have sweats, leggings, travel mugs, duffel bags, and more!


baseball & darts travel mugs by iGottaCreate!

All of the above items plus framed prints are available for the sewist, quilter and crafter:

Sew Lovely Framed Print by iGottaCreate! at S6
 
They are 40% off framed art prints

OR

Sew Happy Wood Art by iGottaCreate! at Society 6
40% off wood wall art featuring my 

digitized painting of an antique Singer sewing machine.

But there are lots of other designs, too, available as framed prints.

So stop on by. There is so much I haven't listed here that would make great gifts at a range of prices from $10 on up!

Happy Holidays to You!










No comments: