Creepy Witch Hand


A quick and clever Halloween project by Silo Hill Farm will have you looking over your shoulder and around corners to avoid this guest! 

Go over and get the easy "creepy hand" 411 
and pin it by visiting Silo Hill Farm.

       

As a Friday Feature from the 
Wildly Original Linky Party, 
Danni gets an "I'm a Star" feature button:


{Trying to pin from here but can't? 
I protect my featured artists so that they get the credit for their work. Find out more in my *feature pledge here.*}

Follow me on Pinterest.



Join Danni and Link Up at
The Wildly Original Linky Party!





3 comments:

Mel@Mellywood's Mansion said...

Danni has the best stuff, this is awesome!

Danni@SiloHillFarm said...

Thank you for the feature Christina! I am honored. I love all things Halloween! You have so many talented people linking up to your party, I am constantly inspired by them.

Maureen Wyatt said...

I had already pinned Danni's zombie hand so, of course, I think it's a good choice for a feature! ~ Maureen