Kiss & Tell Features {Week 3} & New Party Link

A new party link has been activated! Click the icon or *here* to join in or browse.

Party Pinning Etiquette: please click on the artist's link before pinning so they get the credit. Thanks!

The most viewed link for Week 3 of Kiss & Tell:
Stamped Washer Bracelets from Northshore Days. These matched the necklaces she shared last week.

And check out these amazing projects:


Frosted Privacy Window by Making it Feel Like Home. Go see how she did this!

Simply fabulous 'homemade' kitchen island by Simply Simplisticated. Rustic country goodness.


Linen & Lace Pincushion Trio by Pieced Pastimes. There's more to see!

Gorgeous Ranch house transformation by It's Overflowing. With all the photos, you'll see why it's Overflowing with Creativity!

Be my Valentine Skirt Tutorial by The Barefoot Seamstress. Doesn't get cuter than that!

Children's pallet table by Shabby Love. Can I play here?!

Gallery wall by Home is What You Make It. Doggone Cute!!

From a bird cage to a lamp by Emily's Up-Cycled Furniture. Great idea!


Pretty in Pink...or So They Say by The Consigner Designer. Total transformation!

And...I have to mention my special blogging friend Mandy from The Project Queen. She used her brand new Cameo to make this adorable The Mr. & Mrs. for their night stands. Mandy, my heart is with you this week <3

There were more projects featured on Facebook and Pinterest!

Artists, you are STARS at I Gotta Create!  Please grab your feature button. 
{By the way, if you already have a feature button and it isn't showing up, I've provided new code in this box to grab. AND if your party button isn't showing up, there's a new code on that page. Long story...I will save it for later!}



{larger button code available at bottom of blog}




Now...
go link up your latest creations


Remember: to enable easy commenting by your fans {including me} turn off word verification. If you don't know how, *visit my Blogging 101 tip for that here.* 

5 comments:

TRICIA said...

Christina - Thanks so much for featuring my window! Looking forward to seeing the new links!

makingitfeellikehome.blogspot.com

Natalie said...

Wow Christina - thank you for featuring my bracelet - Im wrapt! Your super awesome..... Nat

Jen Lossing, Artistic Abode Designs said...

Hi Christina,
What great features you have! Thanks so much for selecting my table as one of them! I am honored!!

stephany said...

Thanks for featuring my dog gallery wall!
Have a great week!

stephany @ home is...what you make it
http://homeiswhatyoumakeit.com

Pieced Pastimes said...

What a nice surprise to see that you featured my Linen and Lace Pincushion Trio. Thanks for hosting the party and including my project among so many other talented people.